Charter and Annual Goals
“Setting the scene for success”
Guided by a clear vision and a strong set of community-selected core values, Tahatai Coast School aims to deliver a high quality education to each of its students. TCS is focused on enabling students to attain their full potential and preparing them for tomorrow’s world.
Mission and vision
Tahatai Coast School’s mission statement is ‘Learning Today for Tomorrow’s World’. The school’s vision is focused on ensuring it is a place where:
- Everyone is seen as unique and special.
- Learning and behaviour is integrated with our 5 school values (respect, responsibility, integrity, perseverance and excellence) and 6 learning behaviours (support, communicate, think, self-manage, belong and create).
- The importance of lifelong learning is reflected and developed.
- All become active, confident, creative and innovative learners and thinkers.
- The school develops its facilities considering the needs of its community of learners.
- Learning is enhanced through eLearning technologies and teaching strategies at every opportunity.
- We foster a home and school partnership to work as a community of learners educating, inspiring and empowering children for global citizenship.