Charter and Annual Goals
“Setting the scene for success”
Guided by a clear vision and a strong set of community-selected core values, Tahatai Coast School aims to deliver a high quality education to each of its students. TCS is focused on enabling students to attain their full potential and preparing them for tomorrow’s world.
Mission and Vision
‘Excite - Explore - Empower’
Tahatai Coast School’s mission statement is "Together we inspire each other to care, create and be the best that we can be" .
The school’s vision is focused on ensuring it is a place where:
- Everyone is seen as unique and special.
- Learning and behaviour is integrated with our 5 school values (respect, responsibility, integrity, perseverance and excellence) and 6 learning behaviours (support, communicate, think, self-manage, belong and create).
- The importance of lifelong learning is reflected and developed.
- All become active, confident, creative and innovative learners and thinkers.
- The school develops its facilities considering the needs of its community of learners.
- Learning is enhanced through eLearning technologies and teaching strategies at every opportunity.
- We foster a home and school partnership to work as a community of learners educating, inspiring and empowering children for global citizenship.